How to Issue a Return
- Fill all the fields of the return application form on our site
- Specify the order and item number
- Choose the time for courier arrival
Quality Goods Return
For return of the quality goods, we compensate cost of goods only. Delivery charges are not compensated. Same works for a partial return of quality goods – delivery charges also won’t be compensated.
You can return an item or entire order if it meets requirements below:
- Both item(s) and its package should be saved in their oriniginal conditions
- Confirmation of your ID and the fact of purchase and its conditions (commodity or cash receipt)
- The return application should be submitted within a 14 days from the purchase.
- The returning item is not included in the list of non-refundable goods.
Defective Goods Return
You can return defective goods with the full refund of the both order price and shipping expenses. In case of partial return, shipping expenses are not compensated.
We consider item defective, if it meets one of the following conditions: items with the wrong article, color, style, quality, size. Differences in layout and design elements won’t be considered as the indicator of non-quality product.
Refunds are made within 5 working days from the moment we receive the returned product, you’ll recieve a relevant email notification. If refund is issues to a bank account, refund period could be increased due to the bank’s terms on processing payments, contact your bank for details.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/12″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][us_additional_menu source=”information” main_color_text=”” main_color_text_active=”inherit” css=”%7B%22default%22%3A%7B%22font-weight%22%3A%22700%22%2C%22font-size%22%3A%221.2rem%22%7D%7D”][/vc_column][/vc_row]